Traditional Potato Kugel Recipe
This yummy recipe yields about 12 servings, enjoy!
- 12 potatoes, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, peeled and grated
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 2 onions, peeled and grated
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drain any excess liquid from grated potatoes, zucchini, carrot, and onions, then place vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix eggs, flour, canola oil, salt, and black pepper into the potato mixture until well blended; pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly brown and crisp, about 1 hour.